Meathead Mover - Santa Ana
Calling all sports and fitness lovers to try out for #TeamMeathead! Our company was created by student athletes, for student athletes. We are looking to hire and develop dedicated, skilled and intelligent leaders; followers need not apply.
Whether you play sports in school, play sports in your free time, or want to play the sport of Meathead Moving – we have a position for you. With our military-inspired training programs, you can get paid to work out alongside other athletes.
We are the ultimate job for student athletes, here’s why:
- Get paid to work out: Make money while getting stronger. The majority of our customers are generous tippers, providing additional potential earning capabilities
- We promote within: Every Meathead starts as a Mover and works their way up within the company. If you work hard and are dedicated, you could be a Team Captain within months along with a $5 an hour raise.
- Flexible schedule: You set your own work schedule! We accommodate to your school and athletic commitments and let you work as much or as little as you want. We also have five branches throughout the state, so you have the ability to move or transfer to whatever location you want!
- Professional massages: Like any great sports team, we want to keep our athletes healthy. Heavy lifting can often cause joint and muscle pain. Team Meathead gets massages by professional therapists.
- On-site gym and computer labs: We wouldn’t be Meatheads without on-site gyms. You can work out and study in your downtime.
- Win flat screen TVs, UFC tickets and more: Careful and skillful team members are rewarded with incentives just for doing the job well and taking exceptional care of customers. Throughout the year, we throw parties to celebrate our top performers and safest branches.
- Community involvement: Be a hero. Since 1997, Meathead Movers has been providing free moving services to victims of domestic violence fleeing abuse. Team Meathead literally saves lives. You get to leave work knowing that you helped someone accomplish something that they couldn’t do without you.
- Every day is an adventure: This is not a boring job. Every day is different – you’ll be at a new home, with new customers, and new team members who become life-long friends. We move families, celebrities, high-profile business people and more throughout the entire US. You get paid to network and travel to new places!
Expectations of a Meathead
- Meatheads must be strong and have the ability to lift, carry, push and pull heavy objects.
- It is required to jog when not carrying items throughout the entire moving process.
- Every employee is expected to report to duty on time, clean-cut and ready to work.
- Employees will be tasked with performing other activities, such as marketing the company, clerical work and training others on moving procedures.
- Every employee must abide by our Service Pillars, which represent the code of conduct for how we are to treat our customers at all times, and what we should be measured up to. This includes but is not limited to: having a positive and friendly attitude, being customer-focused, and being accountable for your actions.
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check as well as a drug test (including marijuana) to be eligible for employment.
No moving experience needed, and if you’re looking to grow with us, we offer rapid growth opportunities within our company and we want all of our Meatheads to accomplish their career goals (we’ll even help you get your next job).
$15.00 to $20.00 per hour
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the application form by clicking on the “Apply Now” link above. No phone calls please.
Meathead Movers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the company, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.