Do you have a lot, a little, or no sales experience? We want you to join Team Meathead! We’re hiring Sales Representatives – with a twist!
Meathead Movers is seeking driven professionals interested in joining an elite team who provide award-winning customer service to tens of thousands of clients each year. Accepted applicants will first enroll in the Meathead Sales Institute to complete an 4-week aggressive sales training that will equip employees with the skills they need to accomplish their career goals. The best part is – this isn’t an internship or an unpaid training. We’ll pay you to grow and learn Meathead’s approach to Sales Excellence. Along the way, you’ll also hear from top sales executives from outside companies who just might offer you a job one day.
That’s right! Meathead Movers is the ultimate stepping-stone job. We’ll train you, employ you full time and eventually guarantee our top performers a warm interview at a company that pays $100,000+ per year.
Visit: MeatheadSalesInstitute.com to learn more about the program.
What’s required of you now?
- You must be driven, eager and hungry for a career in Sales.
- You must be willing to commit 40 hours a week to Meathead Movers in order to gain the experience needed to become a Sales Pro.
What will your qualifications be after you complete the Meathead Sales Institute?
- Ability to achieve sales quotas and other business objectives by applying a range of selling skills and in‐depth product knowledge
- Development and implementation of an efficient territory business plan
- Execution of a compliant, tailored strategy by applying business analytics, marketplace, and competitor expertise
- Collaboration internally and externally to improve results with peers and leadership
- Organizing and completing all administrative responsibilities with high levels of efficiency, including expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments by established deadlines
- Performs lead qualification by sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Drive sales opportunities through cross sell campaigns and brand marketing strategies
- Identify and source new pipeline and leads to create revenue streams
- Foster new business initiatives with target accounts and act as an internal advocate
- Build a point-of-view on how to help qualify individual customers’ needs
- Challenge the status quo by positioning a complex product to equally complex buyers
- Strategically define value and specific business outcomes to customers
- Build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Anticipate and effectively overcome objections
- Manage a high volume of target accounts through effective time management
- Research and understand various lines of business, and their priorities, and how to exploit competitive advantages
- Develop strategic relationships with clients to drive sustainable and ongoing business