Territory Sales Manager - Orange County
Territory Sales Manager
Meathead Movers is looking for a Territory Sales Manager to help us continue to expand our market share as the largest independently owned moving company in California. This position will have two main focuses: First, the Territory Sales Manager will meet with clients in-home to estimate their moves and close business using our proven sales techniques to sell our award-winning services. Second, the Territory Sales Manager will build key referral relationships in an assigned territory to drive new business to Meathead Movers. Upon joining the team, you will complete a 4-week sales training program focusing on both inside and outside sales techniques that will set you up for success.
What is required of you now?
- You must be driven, eager and hungry for a career in Sales
- You must be willing to commit 40 hours a week to Meathead Movers
- You must have a clean driving record
- Previous sales experience a plus
What will be expected of you in the position?
- Ability to achieve sales quotas and other business objectives by applying a range of selling skills and in‐depth product knowledge
- Development and implementation of an efficient territory business plan
- Execution of a compliant, tailored strategy by applying business analytics, marketplace, and competitor expertise
- Collaboration internally and externally to improve results with peers and leadership
- Organizing and completing all administrative responsibilities with high levels of efficiency, including expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments by established deadlines
- Perform lead qualification by sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Drive sales opportunities through cross sell campaigns and brand marketing strategies
- Identify and source new pipeline and leads to create revenue streams
- Foster new business initiatives with target accounts and act as an internal advocate
- Build a point-of-view on how to help qualify individual customers’ needs
- Challenge the status quo by positioning a complex product to equally complex buyers
- Strategically define value and specific business outcomes to customers
- Build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Anticipate and effectively overcome objections
- Research and understand various lines of business, and their priorities, and how to exploit competitive advantages
- Develop strategic relationships with clients to drive sustainable and ongoing business
- $20-$25 per hour based on experience
- Monthly commissions based on performance and year-end bonus opportunity of $5-$10k
- Full benefits package including health, PTO, 401k with company matching
- 4-day work week
Meathead Movers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the company, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.