The largest independent moving company in California is seeking a Junior Accountant to support upper-level accounting management while providing important services within the office. They are integral in the success of the whole Accounting Department and resolve many issues before they become larger problems. Meathead Movers’ Junior Accountants have the following responsibilities:
- Charges reconciliations
- Email and follow up management
- Inventory and ordering
- Credit card deposits
- Expense reports
Perks of the Job
- Our Accounting Department works in a fun, collaborative space inside Meathead Wine Storage.
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and coffee, while you work closely with your Accounting peers to accomplish the daily tasks.
- With our rapidly growing company, there is a strong upward growth potential for all of the Accounting team. Upper Management works closely with employees to reach their goals, so get your foot in the door now!
- Full benefits package including health, PTO, 401k with company matching
$45,000-$50,000 annually, based on experience
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the application form by clicking on the “Apply Now” link above. No phone calls please.
Meathead Movers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the company, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.